Its.. Cuttieeeee!

Hey Fans And Friends This is my blog for MovieStarPlanet. I Am a Level 22 User Named Cuttiee xxxxxxxxx. Enjoy My Blog Please Visit Again. ♥

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

OMG HOW COULD U VINTAGESPRINKLES AND CANDINIGJA

OMG HOW DARE U!!!!!!!!!


I Gave this user i thought i could trust my pass, named vintagespinkles,who has a sister named CandiNinja.

(Quick Prof i gave her my pass)



AND THEN I FOUND THIS.

I Didnt block her?! CandiNinja Said jane
know my pass?

So i unblocked Jane-mae and saw this:


HOW DARE U VINTAGESPRINKLES Pertend TO BE ME!!!!
THEN I FOUND THIS !!!!!!!!!
CANDININJA SENT HERSELF THESE !!!

i was SO SHOCKED HOW DARE U TELL UR SISTER MY PASS OR SEND UR SISTER STUFF I THOUGHT U WERE A GD FREIND!!!

11 comments:

  1. HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU LIE ABOUT THIS! I TOLD U THAT SOMEONE HAD SET ME UP! STOP TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE! WELL YA KNOW WHAT? YOU WIN FOR UR LIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you'd lie about this, cuttiee... I'm ashames :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor you cuttiee :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ppl still comment on this -.- and u wonder why I decline ur requests now, u set me up big time, but I have all my friends back that I lost and they love me more than ever. vintagesprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant belive it. :o Its just 2 gd 2 b true..But why would she do it? and WHY did u give the pass is my big question, its a bit mean 2 do this even if they did...u know :s

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't sure either.. My BFF's think it was bc she was jealous of my relationship with holly so she could turn her against me.. Which it worked :( but holly knew I wouldn't do that so when everyone else deleted me holly stayed for my story, I'm glad she did cause holly is my wifey now lol, and cuttiee quit. Cuttiee and I did make up but when I see this it makes me so mad and wonder why I forgave her :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. So this was not you? It was CandiNinja? I allways knew she was a bitch -,-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually none of us, cuttie said in her next post that it was just her but we were actually framed and it's over now anyway..

      Delete
    2. And I didn't even sign in once on her acc.. As u can see I was worried about I and I knew this was coming I knew it was a set up and I was right

      Delete