Its.. Cuttieeeee!

Hey Fans And Friends This is my blog for MovieStarPlanet. I Am a Level 22 User Named Cuttiee xxxxxxxxx. Enjoy My Blog Please Visit Again. ♥

Thursday, 9 May 2013

How Ya Doing?? ;)

Okiee, So I Was Bored. So I Thought how about doing some blog post!!! 
But... I Didnt Know What Too Put On, So I Thought Ughhh, Just A Pictures Of Me Will Do Lol So Enjoy Here Is The Pictureess<333
Im Gorjuss Right??? ;D I Know Aww I Just Am Lool Not Really :@ Im Bloddy ugly. Btw If Your Thinking How Many Dimonds And sc i have i have 8.625sc And 4 dimonds yep thats right not loads is it???? NO!:( 
So Here I Was Looking At The Amout Of Vewis I Get. It`s 1-200 Now. NOT ENOUGH! Yes, I Know It Might Be alot For you but not for me..... Look at my vewis towards ishacools, candireds, chucks, xsparklesxx & so on. Its Awful..??
Please Make Me Get At Least 1.000 Vewis On My Movies. Tysm Tysm Tysm Tysm To All My Special Helpers You Mean Alot To Me....<33
Let Me Just Say Somthing.... Tysm For Putting Me In Your Movies. If You dont please do. It helps me loads, i really am happy tysm. Your amazing (to my gowj helpers).
Right, Yes I Have A Few high score freinds. I Leveled up so fast on moviestarplanet i stared msp on Decemeber 2012! And now im level 17 WOW! i must be the luckest girl on movie star planet. To get level 17 in just a few months.


 Right.... Were do i begin??? My bff Mia Chou is the best freind and bff you would ever have trust me. I know people say were not all perfect well... I think there wrong. Because Mia Chou is PERFECT! I don`t know what id do without her Mia Chou, is gotta be a best bff ever... <33




                                  BYE! Hope You Enjoyed.

1 comment: